Verus provides qualified, independent and confidential HSE Management Systems Auditing programs and services. Our people are Exemplar Global Certified (formerly RABQSA) in Health and Safety Management Systems Auditing, and are fully qualified with respect to all OHS Auditor regulatory requirements. Verus health and safety audits will tell you the truth and deliver the accurate performance assessment and critical insights needed to support informed decision making and deliver improved HSE Management Systems performance.
Talk to us today about your HSE Management Systems Auditing requirements.
We provide a comprehensive range of health and safety audit services including:
- Self insurance preparation audits and self insurance licence renewal audits, using the National Self Insurer OHS Audit Tool (Version 2 and Version 3)
- Comcare Audits (NAT Cth)
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Health and Safety Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- Contractor Safety compliance and tender response evaluation
- Internal Health, Safety & Environmental Compliance Auditing
- Regulatory compliance audits across all states and territories, including relevant codes of practice
- Hazardous Chemicals & Dangerous Goods Auditing
- Site verification audits using the organisation’s current audit proforma
- SafetyMAP Advanced Level
Verus will work with you to develop and implement an audit program that is uniquely suited to your business’s specific requirements. Verus bring a practical approach to OHS auditing, ensuring that our experience is effectively applied in coaching your employees to best practice safety outcomes.
Development of audit tools and programs
When developing audit tools and programs, we ensure that there is a very clear understanding of what the audit program is seeking to achieve – before we begin. We work closely with you to design and develop tools and programs that can test compliance and internal system requirements across a variety of business activities. Our audit programs are developed and conducted using tailored tools together with established methods and techniques. This consistency and rigour ensures that audit evidence and findings are relevant, reliable and meet the objectives of the audit program.
Our reporting models use graphics and charts to quickly inform executives of performance. These reports can also form the basis of future action plans and strategies, and deliver full scheduling and tracking capabilities.