Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management Systems are critical to the successful implementation of safety strategies and for the ongoing measurement and improvement of safety performance.
Verus integrated management systems are specifically designed to ensure your OHS systems meet the necessary requirements of:
- AS/NZS 4801 OHS Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems
- National Self-insurer Standards
- OHSAS 18001 Safety Management Systems
- WHS/OH&S Acts, Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Dangerous Goods Acts and Regulations
In additional to providing a framework to meet legislative responsibilities, our management systems are capable of providing a high degree of flexibility in the development and implementation of safety and risk management strategies. The option to integrate OHS and injury management systems supports a focus on continuous improvement and will enable your business to reduce the overall number and cost of work related injuries, disease and fatalities in your workplace
We recognise that the performance of a system is only as good as its implementation and support. Our ongoing business and technical support includes:
- One on one coaching sessions for employees, managers and leaders
- Formal training programs
- In-house HSE resources (short, medium or long-term)
- Ongoing ad hoc advice
- Audit and review of implementation effectiveness
We will ensure your HSE management system continues to deliver the results and performance you need.